Yesterday we went to Joshua’s house for a baby shower. It was a lots of fun but I didn’t see any babies getting showered. The babe is still in her mommy’s tummy. She got a lot of gifts, but no shower.
My mom cooked my favorite food for the shower. Everyone there liked it a lot. I like to share it with my friends especially Joshua. My Mom is the best cook! Here’s are the ingredients you’ll need.
- 2 cups of Korean pancake mix or wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Vegetables: Cabbage, green pepper, green onion, carrot, kimchi
- Japanese okonomi sauce, kewpie mayonnaise and Dried shaved Bonito
And here’s how to make it.
- Mix everything together (slice vegetables into small pieces)
- Add 3 tbsp Veggi oil in a frying pan, pour everything into the frying pan. Cooke until both sides are golden brown.
- Spread okonomi sauce, kewpie mayonnaise and Dried shaved Bonito.
It’s Yummy Yummy for my Tummy!